How to Sync iTunes to Nokia Lumia 1020?
Featured with a new 41MP camera sensor, Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia's newest flagship handset, is the best camera phone on the market. So there is no doubt that you must rush to take photos once you get one. What else can you do? Maybe you would also like to watch videos on Nokia Lumia 1020. If you happen to have lots of iTunes purchases or rentals, do you want to Sync iTunes to Nokia Lumia 1020 so as to watch iTunes M4V videos on it?
- Gorilla Glass 3
- 4.5″ AMOLED WXGA Screen
- 1280×768 Pixels, 334ppi Display
- Anti-fingerprint coating
- Pro Cam App
- 41-megapixel Camera
- Windows Phone 8.0
- Camera Grip accessory
You'll probably think it's impossible due to iTunes DRM protection. Here is a good news. With AVS4Mac iTunes to Lumia 1020 Converter, it's possible to remove iTunes DRM and sync iTunes to Nokia Lumia 1020. AVS4Mac iTunes to Lumia 1020 Converter takes a deciphering method to encode M4V videos you purchased or rented from iTunes to Lumia 1020 supported formats in high speed and great quality. It can remove files' DRM protection instead of cracking the DRM.
What's more, after removing DRM, iTunes movies will not be Apple products limited. You can watch the movies freely in any video player, any Android or Windows device like Samsung Galaxy Series, Amazon Kindle Fire, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Erricsson Xperia, HTC One, Google Nexus, Nook HD, etc.
Things you'll need to Sync iTunes to Nokia Lumia 1020
Steps to Sync iTunes to Nokia Lumia 1020
1. Add iTunes M4V Videos
- After installing, launch AVS4Mac iTunes to Lumia 1020 converter, click "Add" button to add iTunes purchased or rented movies to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files to convert at a time.
2. Choose Output Format
- MP4 is the best video format for Nokia Lumia 1020. Please click "Profile Setting/Output format" button and choose "Same as Source MP4" to keep original quality. But the parameter settings have been defined as default for this format.
3. Adjust Parameter Settings
- If you want to customize parameter settings, please choose "Customized MP4" as output format. Then please click " Profile Setting" button to change the video size, bit rate, etc. as you like.
4. Convert iTunes M4V to Lumia 1020
- After the adding and setting work have been done, please click "Convert" button to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V videos to Lumia 1020 supported formats in high speed and great quality.
5. Sync iTunes to Lumia 1020
- Once the process completes, you can just copy and transfer the DRM-free MP4 videos to your Lumia 1020 and enjoy the converted movies/TV shows with ease.