What's New for AVS4Mac M4V Converter Plus for Mac
Version 4.2.5 December 6th, 2016
- 1. Fix the conversion error for batch conversion.
- 2. Support Danish.
- 3. Fix the update error issue on Mac10.12.x.
Version 4.2.4 November 3rd, 2016
- 1. Fix the bug that the program failed to list some movie in iTunes library.
Version 4.2.3 September 28th, 2016
- 1. Support more popular output devices such as iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
- 2. Optimize the program interface.
Version 4.2.2 September 13rd, 2016
- 1. Fix the error 1000 issue.
Version 4.2.1 August 25th, 2016
- 1. Support macOS Sierra beta.
- 2. Support retaining AD track (audio descriptions).
Version 4.2.0 July 11th, 2016
- 1. Support converting iTunes Extras.
- 2. Support more popular output devices such as Apple TV 4, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S plus, iPhone SE.
- 3. Fix the problem that the program got stuck while conversion under Mac OS X 10.11 in some circumstance.
- 4. Fix some minor bugs.
Version 4.1.8 June 7th, 2016
- 1. Modify the profile selection logic and make the global profile apply to all items to be converted.
- 2. Fix the problem that the most recently used profile does not show in the first place
Version 4.1.7 February 23rd, 2016
- 1. Fix the Error 1008 problem.
Version 4.1.6 February 19th, 2016
- 1. Fix the black screen problem of the resulting video under Mac OS X 10.11.4;
- 2. Fix the update error bug on Mac OS X 10.11;
- 3. Fix the bug that the program can't list TV Show by series on iTunes 12.3.2.
Version 4.1.5 October 20th, 2015
- 1. Fix the missing progress bar problem in batch conversion under Mac OS X 10.11;
- 2. Fix the bug that the registration information does not show in registered version under Mac OS X 10.11.
Version 4.1.4 October 12th, 2015
- 1. Support Mac OS X EI Capitan;
- 2. Fix the out of sync problem since last update.
Version 4.1.3 September 25th, 2015
- 1. Fix the green screen problem on converting some iTunes videos under Mac OS X 10.11 beta;
- 2. Fix the error 1008 problem on converting some iTunes videos under Mac OS X 10.11 beta.
Version 4.1.1 July 15th, 2015
- 1. Fully support iTunes 12.2;
- 2. Support Mac OX 10.11 beta.
Version 4.0.3 January 13th, 2015
- 1. Fix the display error on history record panel;
- 2. Fix some AC3 related problems when using Same as source for MP4 as output;
- 3. Optimize the conversion interface;
- 4. Fix some minor bugs.
Version 4.0.2 December 31th, 2014
- 1. Fix the crash problem in some circumstance.
Version 4.0.1 December 23th, 2014
Version 4.0.0 December 16th, 2014
- 1. Change to a brand-new interface;
- 2. Refine conversion engine for faster converting speed;
- 3. Keep subtitles and retain all audio tracks;
- 4. Support more popular output devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus series.
Version 3.3.5 August 27th, 2014
- 1. Support hardware acceleration
- 2. Fix some bugs
Version 3.3.4 August 12th, 2014
- 1. Optimize the multi-language program interface
- 2. Add Portuguese and Spanish languages support
- 3. Add verified publisher
Version 3.3.3 July 11th, 2014
- 1. Fix stuck conversion problem caused by iTunes hibernation in Mac 10.9
- 2. Support Mac OS X 10.10
Version 3.3.2 June 16th, 2014
- 1. Fix the error 1009 problem when choosing video track for conversion
- 2. Fix the French sound track playback problem after converting complete Pitch Perfect video
- 3. Fix minor bugs
Version 3.3.1 May 20th, 2014
- 1. Fix the crackling audio problem for some of the movies
- 2. Fix the error 1009 problem
- 3. Fix the problem that can't quit program from menu or Dock
- 4. Enhance program UI
- 5. Enhance meta info retaining
- 6. Enhance the running of program to reduce CPU usage
- 7. Fix the crashing problem when adding file
- 8. Add README.PDF in installation interface
- 9. Fix minor bugs
Version 3.3.0 April 25th, 2014
- 1. Fix crashing problem when chapter titles can't be obtained
- 2. Fix the adding problem for some of the movies
- 3. Enhance the conversion of movies that includes several resolutions
- 4. Enhance the function of keeping chapter info
- 5. Enhance the analysis of iTunes Media directory
- 6. Improve menu, preferences, tool bar and program artwork
- 7. Output video for better streaming via Plex
- 8. Supports Mac 10.8 or higher
- 9. Fix minor bugs
Version 3.2.0 March 14th, 2014
- 1. Optimize the interface of the window for adding source video
- 2. Fixed the bugs during the process of adding source video
- 3. Support to refresh the interface while loading the video from iTunes library
- 4. Support the language of Japanese and Deutsch